Terms and conditions
Welcome to Federal Bank NRI Services
Please note the following points before proceeding with Online
- * Name mentioned in the form should exactly match the name
appearing in your valid passport.
- * The Passport & NRI Status Proof submitted for opening the
NRI Account should have a minimum validity of 6 months from the
Date of Application.
- * Applicant must be 18 years or older.
- * Details of documents and attestation required for opening
the account may be cross checked with the checklist.
- * Cheque Book, ATM Card & PIN and Internet Banking (FEDNET)
credentials will be dispatched to the Communication Address/Branch
as per your request.
- * High and Medium risk countries as per FATF classification, are not permitted to apply online
The account opening process consists of the following
- 1. Clicking on the "AGREE" button & furnishing primary
- 2. Completing the OTP verification in the next stage.
- 3. Entering the Account, Applicant and Nominee Details in
the subsequent stages.
- 4. Upload the required attested documents## as specified in the
checklist, in jpeg(980x735px) or PDF formats below 1Mb.
- 5. Upload a jpeg/jpg file of your signature(s) with a
resolution of 980x735px pixels and of size less than 70kb.
- 6. Capturing your current photo through your Webcam.
Once the above activities are completed and your application is
submitted successfully, an email containing the account opening form
will be sent by the Bank to your email address. Please take a
printout of the application form, sign and send it to our address
mentioned in the email. (Please affix your signature wherever marked,
in the Application form. The signature should match the signature in
Please make a note of the "Reference No."
mentioned in the top left corner of the form and use this number for
all future correspondence with us.
Kindly note that we must receive your
signed Account Opening Form (hard copy) generated by the
application, for opening your account.
## Documents need to be attested by any one of the below entities
- * Authorized officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks registered in India
- * Branches of overseas banks with whom Indian banks have relationships
- * Notary Public abroad
- * Court Magistrate
- * Judge
- * Indian Embassy/Consulate General in the country where the non-resident customer resides
For any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 484 / 2201729 (India). For 24/7 support, please contact our Customer Care at +91 484 2630994/ 2630995 or email to email@example.com.